Lk-D52 3.8L Cristofoli Puro Dental Water Distiller
|FOB Price:||US $150 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||4 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|4 Pieces||US $150/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, RMB|
- Model NO.: Puro
- Brand: Cristofoli
- Model: Puro
- Country of Origin: China
- Voltage: 220V 110V
- Specification: 3.8L
- HS Code: 90184990
- Type: Cleaning & Filling Teeth Equipments
- Capacity: 3.8L
- Certificate: CE
- Package: 2PCS/Carton
- Trademark: Cristofoli
- Origin: China
PURO is a new type of water distiller, by heating the tap water to generate steam condenses into distilled water, and can be used for health care, electronics, laboratory, laboratories, or domestic filed. Use mineral-free water to protect your autoclave and instruments, and increase the life of the autoclave piping system.
1. Do not use the first distilled water.
2. Keep the unit clean. Please clean the distillation pot usually. Cleaning method: Fill the distillation pot with white vinegar or lemon vinegar to soften the sediment dirt about 3 hours, then pouring the vinegar, use tap water to clean the pot, wipe the container soft cloth or sponge.
3. The expiration date of distilled water for human consumption(as indicated) and using in sterilization is 15days from the date of distillation.
4. Do not block the exhaust outlet.
5. The distilled water should be storage in a clean plastic container or glasses.
6. Keep the unit in a dry, cool and ventilated area. The environmental temperature should be in -5°c to 30°c.
7. To prevent electric shock, do not dismantle the unit. Use the unit under the adaptable voltage.